Our Automation, Power and Control team has experience with complete projects and large-scale installations
We have experience with complete projects and large-scale installations including design, installation and commissioning to breakdown support and maintenance. This has been gained from working in the manufacturing industry for over 30 years.
We also have extensive experience working with other well-known companies and as preferred contractors.
We specialise in key areas of Automation and Control including:
- Industrial Automation Systems Design, Integration and Installation
- PLC Systems Design, Programming and Installation
- HMI and SCADA Systems Design, Programming and Installation
- CAD Electrical Design and Drawings
- Industrial Networking, both LAN and WLAN
- Electrical Services and Power Generation
- Breakdown and Maintenance Services
Our team at B.W.T.E. has many years of proven PLC programming experience with a diverse range of hardware, complete system design, implementation and commissioning, modification, conversions & upgrades, breakdown support and maintenance.
- Allen Bradley Micro, MicroLogix, SLC500, CompactLogix/ControlLogix and GuardLogix PLC's
- Allen Bradley DeviceNET, ControlNET, EtherNET and other networking protocols
- Siemens S7-200, 300 and 400 PLC's
- Siemens profibus and other networking protocols
- Siemens TI5x5 Series PLC's
- Mitsubishi PLC's
- Schneider PLC's
- ASI (Actuator Sensor Interface) Systems
- Various other PLC's and communication protocols
We have high level programming capabilities and experience and work closely with our clients to ensure the right outcome.
HMI & SCADA
We have extensive experience with HMI and SCADA programming for integration of automation and control processes. We have worked with a diverse range of systems and software.
- Allen Bradley MicroView, PanelView and PanelView Plus HMI's
- Allen Bradley Factory Talk View, CCW and PB32
- Siemens WinCC and TIA Portal
- Citect SCADA and Power SCADA
- GP-Pro PB Win Software
- Proface HMI
Our capabilities include:
- HMI and SCADA Systems Design and Programming
- Modifications to existing systems
- Conversion from legacy systems to current systems
- Installation and Commissioning
We are able to supply, configure, program and maintain industrial PC's and associated equipment to run all types of SCADA software.
We also provide complete Breakdown Support and Maintenance Services.
Our experience with CAD Design has been gained from working in the manufacturing industry for over 30 years. Working within this environment ensures that we have been exposed to the latest technologies and concepts. Our high level training and experienced engineers makes certain that our systems conform to relevant standards. We have supplied CAD drawings for a large range of projects.
- Equipment safety upgrades
- Plant equipment integration
- Automated process line power and control systems
- Complex control systems
- Variable speed drive and motor control systems
- Power distribution
- Networking and Data systems
We are also able to modify all existing CAD drawings to include upgrades or changes carried out by us or provide services to a specific customer requirement.
We are able to build electrical control panels for almost any requirement. We can design, build, install and commission panels as part of a complete installation designed by us or to a customers specifications.
Our experience is extensive in this area and has been gained from our own projects and working with other well known companies as preferred contractors.
We have built panels for many different purposes including:
- Industrial Automation Control
- Water Treatment
- Fuel Combustion Control
- Motor Control
- Power Distribution
These systems have often included complex PLC, SCADA, networking, redundancy and backup power systems.
We also have proven experience with large scale power distribution systems for industrial and commercial requirements.
Networking & Data
We work with all types of networking and associated equipment installations.
- LAN network design, configuration and installation
- Wireless LAN network design, configuration and installation including: Wireless Routers, WAPs, Network Bridging and WLAN extenders
- Static and Dynamic TCP/IP network configurations for industrial plant equipment and process monitoring
- Integrating RS232/485 serial and other legacy devices for LAN or Wireless LAN network access
- VPN, WAN and GSM remote network access for temporary or permanent requirements
- PLC, SCADA and industrial PC networking for automation processes
Our projects have included large scale LAN and WLAN installations. We have designed and supplied networking solutions for all areas of the electrical industry and are licensed ACMA cablers with Open Registration.
Call us today to find out how our advanced automation and control systems can help your organisation.Call Us Today